November 05, 2012

"Baby, you're a firework."

So it is bonfire night and all I can hear is the bangs of the fireworks going off around my house!
Sadly I am not participating in the letting off of fireworks but on Saturday I went to my friends how for a mini bonfire and drinks with some of my close friends!
Me and the lads all had fun watching the flames, chatting and just having a good time and once it had died down we went in his house for food, drinks, music and good company among friends!

Here's some images of the night...
Some of the images aren't great sorry, it was dark!


The lads building up the fire.


The fire took a while to pick up but was great in the end!




A close up, something in the fire was making the fire a green or blue colour but it didn't show up!



It gradually fell over due to the weight of some of the branches and wood.


The guys around the fire, looking proud of themselves!


The guys and the fire!


The pretty sparks from the fire, I thought they looked like fire flies and sparks from a firework!


The guys cooking for us!


Just to change the subject, here's the little lego man I found in Danny's window! 
He had a hand missing!

What did you do for bonfire night?

XOXO


No comments: