September 05, 2013

Call it a come back!


Okay, so I know I posted last week but I seriously want to get back into blogging and everything! I'm starting my degree in a week! How exciting, right? And I liked sharing my idea's and inspiration and I'm going to start outfit posts etc.
I'm going to make a proper go of this!!!


To kick off the party, guess what else I found in Top Shop?
A PVC/Vinyl, knee length, full skirt!
The only difference to the one in my collection is that mine was red with cut outs!

Top Shop

The back of mine! 

I personally think the black one is really gothic but I do like how shiny it is!

And look what I found on Boohoo...

This is my 'MUST HAVE!!!!'
Isn't it just beautiful!?!?!

Well look out for posts before I go back to college!

LET'S SHOW THE INTERNET WHAT I'VE GOT!!!!!!


XOXO




No comments: