January 12, 2014

Fabrics Galore

Okay, so I have got a few more posts for you about Christmas and the SALES but I thought I could get this up pretty quick for you guys and seriously I am so excited about my fab fabric finds.
Honestly I shouldn't be allowed in fabric shops, especially Abakhan, I went from some wool mix for a uni project and some fabric for a midi skirt and came back with 2 wool mixes, and three cottons! Bad Jessica!!!
Ooo and I got my self cover buttons and zip for uni! At least I came back with things I needed!


16'/41cm zip, £2.04
Metal self cover buttons, 29mm, £2.46

My wool mix for uni!

The two wool mix fabrics were £24.30 for both.

So I need wool mix for a project at uni and I really wanted the striped one above but it wasn't big enough, problem is I couldn't leave it behind, it feels so soft and I like the colour! So, I found the one above that (the paler blues) and I'm hoping, fingers crossed that it's big enough because I love it!
I'll have to make/find a lovely jacket pattern for my stripey fabric as it's too lovely to waste. 


Clarke and Clarke heavy weight cotton fabric, £3.98

How could I resist this gorgeous Clarke and Clarke fabric, it's gorgeous and my midi skirt will look fab! 
I can't wait to get making for our uni trip to London! (I plan to make my wardrobe for the 4 days I'm there! Wish me luck! I'll be sure to show you everything, so keep an eye out.) 


Curtain Remnants, £9.24

I found the blue one of these and fell in love, my Mum wasn't so sure but I rooted around a little and found the pink version, Mum preferred this one but I had to have both! I only have a metre of each but I'm sure I'll think of some cute things to make out of them!

Did I tell you I got 15% off everything!
Check out there website for lots of mark downs!

I can't wait to start all my little projects for London! I go on the 11th of February!
I have a great challenge ahead of me but I've got this!!!
I CAN DO THIS!!!

Wish me luck!

XOXO

1 comment:

magnes said...

this first woolen one is amazing!