September 07, 2011

London Fashion Week...

London Fashion Week starts on friday the 16th of September and sadly ends on wednesday the 21st.
While on the site, http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/ I looked on the schedule and find one of my fave designers, Vivienne Westwood, I took a look at her work and her collection for the show, I wish I could be there for her cat walk show on the 17th at 18:00, but looking at her site and watch the video that is uploaded is probably the most I can do.
While looking at the collection I saw many fabulous pieces I would die to own, if only I had the money...
Her work is very quircky and strange but she inspires me so much, she has got to be one of the most fabulous people in the world of fashion.
This image is from her collection, I must say I think I'm in love with those boots...

Although I have never heard of 'Unique' I really enjoyed flicking through the photo's, there show is on 18th at 15:00 and along with not being able to V.W I won't be seeing this show either... Their collection is also very different, but also very 'boy' inspired, for example boy fitted jeans, these designs are still fabulous and flattering but some of the outcomes are still baggy and guy like...
This photo is an example of the boy fitted jeans, I like how they are teamed with wedge, almost as if snow boots, this is from their Autumn/Winter collection, I think the colours fir really well with a cold theme with the blues and whites.

No comments: