December 12, 2011

Wish List #1

So I've not long started my Christmas temp job at New Look! Yes! I said New Look! 
I will be getting paid just before Christmas and I'm really excited to have money for once! Ha! I have seen so many gorgeous pieces of clothing and jewellery I would love to own and so I thought I would share them with you and see what you thought...


Cigarette Pants! OMG! I am actually in love with these slim fitted, tailored beauties...


TopShop;£42
This absolutely gorgeous white shirt with a huge black bow detail around the neck collar!

Asos;£28
These are my two MUST HAVES at the moment... I added them to my christmas list too but I'm not sure if Father Christmas is bringing them! Just got to wait and see I suppose!

What do you think of my first wish list?
Keep a look out for other wish lists and tell me what you think!

XOXO



No comments: