January 04, 2012

I've got my creative head on...

So I've been looking into the sales and new spring/summer collections coming out and I've found LOTS and LOTS of things I would love to try and make...
These are just a few I would love to make this year, so keep a look out on my blog for these gorgeous garments...

One: 
If making these fails, I may break down. I have been drooling over knicker shorts for months! I love that these are not basic black and really want a pair in red and blue! (I think I am obsessed with Red and Blue a little too much just lately! Ahh well! Ha!)
Two:

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
I have some gorgeous blue satin fabric that I bought months ago and saw this top and thought the satin would fall perfectly for this style of top!

 Three:
You may remember these from my wish list... Well I never got them! I've never made trousers before so I thought it would be a good challenge! Wish me luck, I'm going to need it on this one!

 Four:

 Five:

 Six:
I'm not sure whether to buy this and tie dye it or make my own in a groovy 'hippy' pattern, or even in several different patterns! We'll have to see what I feel like wearing in the summer months! Ha!

 Seven:
Are these not the most fabulous shorts in the history of high waisted'ness! 

 Eight:
I love this but really want it in black, to my luck they don't sell it in black in my size!
Though this orange is growing on me... Ha! 

 Nine:

Ten:
Very Vivienne Westwood, Right?

 Eleven:
I really, really, really wanted this for Christmas but didn't get it (not that I'm unhappy with what I did get), but I looked in the sale to find that they don't even do it in my size anymore and thought to myself, I don't need them, I'll make my own! Wish me look! Ha!

 Twelve:
Yes I know this was on my wish list... I just love it!

I realise this looks like a lot of making, but you'd be surprised I have seen a lot more! 
I have a real making mode on at the moment, with the new year starting, I thought I would begin a new wardrobe and to start that I thought I would add my own touch!

Keep a look out for these, my christmas presents post and my sale buys!

XOXO

No comments: