January 04, 2012

New Years Resolutions...

This year I have decided that I need to stick my resolutions, because to be honest I'm not very good at it! At all!

I have made a few resolutions this year! Here's mine, why not let me know what yours are?

1. To keep on top of my blog and do at least two blogs a week.

2. To keep a note book or pad with me at all time to make notes of idea's, things I want, things to blog about, that kind of stuff...

3. To save money, it is the one thing I'm not great at but I got a bank account last year and I am doing well with saving money and keeping note of how much I have, where I spend it and what on... I got that idea from my Nanna! Ha!

4. To read more and actually finish a book before starting a new one! I love reading but I always get distracted by new ones before I finish the old ones!


5. Actually start and keep up with my LookBook!

Let me know what your resolutions were, maybe we have similar ones!

XOXO

No comments: