January 08, 2012

Everything's a secret until you tell someone...

So for college we're doing styling in our brief and I have done an individual shoot with the word Secret. 
For this I had minimal idea's...

But as it was Christmas time I thought I would play on the idea of presents being a surprise and a secret, I also love christmas and the festive spirit so used one of my three christmas trees in the shoots and alongside my little sister, Eleanor!

I did make the mistake of taking the images after christmas so I was stressing trying to find presents and things but luckily it's Eleanor's birthday on the 5th of January and we wrapped up her gifts and used those and a few gifts unwrapped from christmas! 

I took lots of images with her sneaking into the front room and looking at her presents and playing with my me to you bear! (That I got for christmas).
Many of the images she isn't looking at the camera and lots of shots were done again and again as she kept laughing or moving! 
Worst model ever! Though she does have the figure, and she is very pretty and STICK THIN!!! So jealous!

Any how, here are my fave images... Hope you like!

Sorry about her being the wrong way round; but I like how this is very colour themed (not intentional) with the blue and silver.

She thought it was necessary to crouch when sneaking through the door; fool!
I really like how this works though, as you can see the tree and the brick fire place, looks very authentic. Don't you think?

Again, sorry about the rotation...

Look at her stealing the chocolates, the cheeky monkey! Trust my sister to be wanting food! Ha!

I like this as she actually didn't know what the present was and she was actually intrigued by it, so this she didn't really pose for!
There's my beloved Me To You bear as well!!!


She looks a little shocked at this but I liked how she had so much concentration on the bear!

She going to suffocate the poor bear! But at least she looks happy and festive, though I think I should crop the big blue bag out, I think it ruins the christmas'y, happy effect! 

I really like this with the little wood fire in the background and the brick fire place. Perfect Christmas picture, this one's going on my wall! Ha!

This is a more distant version of one of the first images, I really like this, I'm not too sure why I just feel it works well, as it builds up the story of christmas!

I took the images so as to make a story of christmas and the suspense up to christmas day when you open your presents and reveal the secret! I understand they are not set out in this order but blogger seemed to want to mix them up! 
Why not choose how you would arrange them and let me know!

I hope you like the images and enjoy the christmas spirit even in the new year!

XOXO

No comments: