February 08, 2012

What will you choose?

So I am learning how to start up my own business.
Me and my friend are working together on this (she has a blog too... Take a peak at http://jenny-onlyhime.blogspot.com). We had to choose something to focus on, we chose bracelets. We also had to choose an age range, for this we decided 14-17 as we fit in this bracket and thought this would help.
For our price range and style of bracelets we need YOU! So if your in the age group 14-17 please help us and do this questionnaire!
All you need to do is comment and tell me which bracelet is your favourite and how much you would pay for it!
(Ohh and so you don't get confused I have added the real price for you to work with!)
The New Look selection... 
One: £4.99
Two: £2.99
Three: £2.99

Four: £4.99

Five: £4.99

Six: £4.99

Seven: £5.99

Eight: £5.99


The Top Shop selection...
Nine: £7.50

Ten: £7.50

Eleven: £4.00


The River Island selection...
Twelve: £10.00
Thirteen: £4.00
Fourteen: £3.00

Fifteen: £4.00


The random selection...
Sixteen!

Seventeen!

Eighteen!

Nineteen: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE THIS!


Twenty!

So, get picking and let me know A.S.A.P!!
I will stop recording the answers in about on the 29th of February!

Thank you if you voted!
Much appreciated!

XOXO

No comments: