March 29, 2012

Idea's are brewing..

While at college I have been doing 'Geek Club' on Thursday dinner.
I do this with two of my fellow class mates and bloggers...

(Check them out at: Jennifer and Hanna-Lou )

When I was little I always knew I wanted my own boutique, to be known for my beautiful clothing , bags, jewellery, etc... 
But now from researching and taking part in 'Geek Club' it has made me more ambitious and ready to go!
Although we have looked into the pro's and cons of setting up your own label, how to research target markets, which makes it very scary, I still have a lot of motivation to do so.

Recently I have had a huge love of clutch bags and would love to start making my own!
I can also make a little money while I do it...
I plan on asking my Mum and maybe my Aunt if they would like to go into business with me as they are both getting in the sewing mood thanks to myself!

Below are a few clutch bags from the high street...
Let me know which is your favourite to help me get started on market research!








The bags I chose are from ASOSRiver Island and Top Shop

Thank you!

XOXO


No comments: