March 29, 2012

Surface Pattern & Designs Methods in ART and Design!

I am writing this to introduce my briefs and to keep you up to date on what I'm doing lately, as I haven't blogged in a while which I am eternally apologetic for.

For the past six weeks or so I have been working on a Textile brief and a Designs Method brief.
While working on these I have learnt new skills in surface pattern and all about the design cycle. Along the way there was struggled and confusion and a lot of work!

For the basis of my briefs I researched into Equality and Diversity which became the starting point to my design process and this then lead to the designing for my surface patterns and my final designs.

Over the next few days I will blog about each brief individually... So keep an eye out for those.

 XOXO

No comments: