September 20, 2012

Fellow bloggers...

In my CAD brief at college, unit 125, one of my tasks is to look at three blogs I find inspirational, blogs I regularly check and look at.

ONE

For my first inspirational, and fave blog I chose TopCoat.
I chose this blog im-particular as during my summer I took a lot of inspiration and found a lot of inspiring images on here and on their Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/topcoatblog)
TopCoat takes images from magazines, magazine covers, celeb photo's in fabulous, expensive, designer wear. I also recently made a blog post on just a small collection of their images that I found inspirational and helpful for my summer work.

TWO

So the second blog I generally check out every week or so is Honey & Silk.
On her blog she updates her outfits, about general day to day life, her holidays, fashion finds, shops and offers, and more. She has a wide range of blog posts, this makes it very exciting and interesting to read... Her blog is very simple and feminine, but simple and clearly spaced and layout.
I enjoy reading her blog and I also follow her on LookBook too, she always dresses very sophisticated and fashionably. She is a true fashionista/inspiration. 

THREE

This one was really difficult to choose as I have so many blogs I enjoy to look through but here it is number three...


It's PoppyTalk, a blog full of handmade goodies, vintage finds, home-wares, foods and holidays to all sorts of places. Although this isn't a fashion blog it is full of all sorts of goodies and I could trawl through it for hours looking at the cute foods and different pieces of art work, ways to decorate rooms, although I live at home with my parents I still like to dream about moving out and decorating my own place!


After looking through many blogs and finding inspirations, idea's and blog looks, I decided I wasn't going to change my blog as over the summer I had changed it a couple of times and right now I think my blog looks just how I want it to be, simple, with a sprits of pink and green, and it is clear and easy to understand, I also think due to not knowing exactly where I want to go and where my career is heading just this moment I think it can be interpreted however the reader believes it to be.

What do you think?
Who's blog do you regularly check up on?
What do you make of my blog?

XOXO

No comments: