October 04, 2012

Bonjour Monsieur.

Here are some other pictures from Paris that I had on my Aunties camera. Ooo... And a few from my phone too.
(There is a few that are her's I'll let you know which ones, don't want to take the credit for those haha!)

Enjoy...

Most of the images here are from the Cathedral. Notre-Dame.


I know this is blurred but I quite like it.
This is also blurred but I like it.


It was a whole €2 to light ONE candle.



Again blurred. HAHA! Bad photography skills.










Another blurry image, but I like this too.
Looks like I'm moving really fast past it.






My Mummy's head!


The photo's below are my Aunt's. 









The photo's below this point are the one's from my phone.



The two above are of me and my sister on the Euro Star on the way to Paris.





The above two images show the very twirly, spiral stairs.

Smell at breakfast.
So very attractive! HAHA!
 



The three images above are the Hรคagen-dazs cafe!
It was SO very yummy! 
And SO very, very expensive!!!



The underground bent and moved, so scary! 


The train on the way to London to get the Euro Star.

My sister was adamant I had to photograph the swirly thing on the roof.
This was on the way home from London, the journey dragged so much.

I hope you enjoyed the images!
What do you think?

I love churches and cathedrals! All the pretty colours and windows!
What about you?

XOXO

No comments: