May 08, 2013

Bringing the effects into play!

During CAD lessons I learnt how to use many effects, ways of editing pictures and changing colours etc... 
In my second session I learnt how to use the tools to create different strokes, widths, brushes and learning how to use the colour tools.

I found most of these exercises quite simple because it was just a process of selecting the lines/sections I wanted to change and messing with the tool boxes and options.
I think the part I found the hardest was when I had to choose which fancy affect I wanted, there is so many you can choose from! 

This was my starting point, I drew around an image on Illustrator.
I edited the stroke widths and colours of the lines.

I began playing around with brush strokes and different brushes.

This is just a different affect and colour used on the head.

This is my final image, I chose to change the skirt and head.
I used the affect I used on the skirt in earlier images to create the woman's body.

Do you know how to create effects on Illustrator and Photoshop (CAD?) 

What do you think?

XOXO


No comments: