May 09, 2013

Picasso would be proud.

In my third CAD session I learnt how to scale, use proportion and filters, and I used the type tool. 

Just like my last session I began with a basic outline.
I did this with Illustrator and drew around it with the pen tool.

I began to add symbols and created patterns using the proportions.
I really like the fire in her eyes and the trees. 

This is showing how I used filters to distort/mangle her head and shoulder.
I thought her head look really cool and funky.

I began adding text.
I realise it doesn't say anything in English but I liked the lettering.
I also made the letters multi coloured like her head but you can't really see it.

I then changed the way the writing was typed.
I changed it to a spiral and wrote what I could see on the  picture. 

I took off the spiral and just wrote my name in the cool lettering from earlier. 

I found using most of the effects pretty straight forward and I'm getting used to using all the different tools. 

What do you think?

XOXO


No comments: