June 20, 2013

Sprucing it up a bit!

So for the catwalk show I thought I'd spruce up my collection by adding a few accessories.

I had a horrible bag covered in gold beads and I really dislike gold!
So I ripped them all off and trust me it wasn't easy!
My Mum bought me some cute ribbon and we sewed it on the bag in rows.
The ribbon matched the colours of the spots on my dress that you will see VERY soon!!!

You can't see it very well but the ribbons are blue, lilac and pink!

For my first two outfits I made 50's style bow headbands.
I created two leaf shapes one a centimetre smaller than the other and bagged them out!
I then placed two together and pinched them in the middle. I tacked them and tied them to the headbands with a piece of ribbon.

I did a blue and a red!
I used the same pattern for both so they matched!

What do you think?

Do you like?

XOXO


No comments: