June 20, 2013

TIME TO SHINE!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!

I've finished all my garments and they're ready to show!!!

OUTFIT ONE!!!

SHIRT!!!


I love my shirt and I can't explain how proud I was of it!

SKIRT!!!


Although this took me HOURS and HOURS and I resented it so much when I was sewing the cut outs I still loved it when it was finished! IT was worth all the time and effort and the stabbing of the pins ALL the time!!!

OUTFIT TWO!!!

CROP TOP!!!


This turned out better than I had imagined although the ribbon was a pain to sew and get right!

SHORTS!!!


My shorts actually turned out a lot better than the toile and the scallops really worked once I'd faced them and top stitched!

OUTFIT THREE!!!

DRESS!!!


I love my dress and I thought although it was simple it was effective and made my collection look 50's like I wanted it to.
Plus it fit me and I can't wait to wear it!!! YAY!!!

OUTFIT FOUR!!!

PLAYSUIT!!!


This was the biggest pain in the neck EVER!!!
I'm so glad it fit and looked fab on the catwalk as I stressed over it SO much!

I was really, really, really happy with my collection and I thought all my models looked great!
The collection really came together and I was SO proud! 

ALL MY HARD WORK PAID OFF!!!

XOXO




No comments: