December 14, 2012

NOIR


Noir is a very sleek, sexy, feminine label.
They use tailored shapes and sexual inspiration.
They use 100% organic cotton. This is sourced by the Illuminati 2, in Uganda.
The label is ready-to-wear/high end high street. 
All of Noir's collections are designed with the three things in mind; Femininity, Quality and Distinctive design. 
Noir's signature colour os obviously black, but they do add subtle tones of cream and other colours.

I really like the Noir style of work. The tailoring and fit of the garments is exceptional.
I like the cut of the clothes and the styling of some of the images.

Here's a few images to give you a clear view of what I've said...




I love their logo, it's so clever (If you look at it upside down it would still say the same thing.), I like the contrast of gold on black and how feminine it looks, it portrays Noir very well.

What do you think?

Do you like Noir?

XOXO
  

No comments: