April 02, 2012

Sweet Seventeen...

So this is a post to basically gloat and brag about my wonderful birthday and my fabulous pressies!

On the 25th March, 1995, I was born!
On this day in 2012 I turned 17!
I also gained many gifts and love from my family and friends!
___

On my birthday I have a little routine; I open my cards first and my presents second! Always has been this way and always will be!

I don't have a favourite gift or present as each one was as special as the next so here they are for you to choose which one you like the most...

From my Mummy and Daddy...
When my Mum was getting ready for my birthday meal she looked under her bed and found this hidden there! She had forgotten all about it! Ha!Ha!

My beautiful skirt!

Little Green Dress.



My Aunt got one of these a month or so before my birthday and I was so jealous and now I have my own! Happy, happy, happy!!!

Cath Kidston, enough said!!!

The little rose basket has needles inside...


My Smelly Little Sister...
My breaking dawn DVD!!!!


My Aunty Clare...

Cath Kidston! Enough said! 
My colourful threads! Some of them are multi coloured!

My bright, funky coloured fat quarters!

I absolutely love the pretty rose fabric! What do you think? 




Grandparents...

My cute coloured fat quarters!


I think for the first time ever I will have to read the instruction book!

My swanky sewing machine!!!

Sorry you can't see it very well but my sewing machine wrote my name and my sisters! It also does dogs, hearts and flowers!! Ha!Ha!



My Aunty Elaine...
My gorgeous dress! It is asymmetric although you can't see that on my picture!


My Gorgeous boyfriend...
I love my colourful converse!


Here's my gorgeous SHOE cake all made by my Mummy!!!


My Mum put a red sole on the shoe so it looked like a Christian Louboutin! 


Jonathan's lovely parents got me a fab card and money! For which I am eternally grateful!
I also got money from my Dad's friends!

All in all a very lovely birthday!!


Keep a look out for my post on what I spent my birthday money on!!!

Let me know which you liked most!

XOXO

No comments: