March 27, 2013

Confusion is being lost in a world you thought you knew.

So for my 'Look book' I wanted to create the feeling of confusion. 
The feeling that you are lost in a world you didn't know.
As if your mind was blank, coloured walls.
But you felt happy.

*During the shoot for this my model got a little uncomfortable with modelling.
I had to then step in as we had no one else to do so.*

For my blanked minded images I tried doing coloured backgrounds, to convey the confusion in colour. 
I wanted her to feel like she was from the fifties but was lost in this colourful, mirage of walls and a life so different to her own. 

But I also wanted it to look like a classic, typical look book of simple images, with a clear shot of the model and outfit, but so the outfit and colours of the clothes contrasted or clashed with the background colours. 

Here are my images...






What do you think?

XOXO

No comments: