March 06, 2013

Sweetheart I like your neckline.

In a previous blog I have expressed my love for the 50's fashion, the style of the skirts, the necklines, the gingham fabrics and the rest!

This is the beginning of my 50's thread. 
From this I used my images from Paris (these are on an earlier blog) and I also compared the shape of the Eiffel tower to the shape of the 50's styled dresses. This also reminded me of the Golden Ratio. I looked at this in my first brief of the college year.

This is my shape development that was inspired by the eiffel tower and 50's dresses.
I drew around the shapes of the two images and overlapped them to create shapes on the body.

Do you like the 50's styled dresses and other garments?

Do you do shape development? I think it is a great way to find new shapes and styles.

XOXO



No comments: